Burrow Main Menu |
| Summary of Slink |
- 1974 B.S. Chemistry, University of Illinois at Chicago Circle; undergraduate
research in para-substituted Tri-phenylaminium Ion Radicals
- 1979 Ph.D. Physical and Organic Chemistry, Bryn Mawr College; Thesis
entitled "Cis-Trans Photo-Isomerization of Poly-Azo Compounds"
- 1980 postdoctoral at University of Pennsylvania, Biophysics Dept.
- 1981-1984 Chemical research at Sun Oil Company in Marcus Hook, Pa.
- 1984-1985 Owned and operated S-Corporation in Missouri; Custom Programming
for Atari, Apple and IBM
- 1985-1986 US Civil Service, Materials Engineer on site at McDonnell
Douglas in St. Louis, MO
- 1986-1990 US Civil Service, remote employee in Pennsylvania, doing application
programming in Clipper
- 1990-1992 Self-employed PC-building and miscellaneous programming
- 1992-1993 Home-based research in UV-catalyzed floor finishes for Atlas
- 1993-1995 Converted Atlas Products from Unix mini to the world of PC
networks; Clipper programming
- 1995 CNE in Novell 3.1x and 4.1
- 1995-1996 Installation of Digital Alphas and HP Unix boxes, Dibol programming
- 1996-1997 Self-Employed Technical Consultant
- 1997-1998 3rd-party developer for Creatures and Creatures 2, by CyberLife
Technologies, LTD. Created the behavioral variants for the C1 norns and the
entire biochemistry for the C2 norns.
- 1999-2001 Co-owner and COO of drislink, LLC
- 2002 Began pursuing my bliss full-time